What to cook this week?
We are switching it up this week, stirring in fusion flavours to go with the late spring bounty of Asparagus, strawberries, rhubarb, peas, radishes, garlic scapes, and greens.
If you need a little food inspiration with what to eat this week... try these easy healthy seasonal recipes.
- Strawberry bircher muesli - you can make a batch in jars ready for easy morning grab & go breakfasts.
- For a sweet treat that is low carb, protein-rich and grain-free, coconut macaroons with fresh strawberries.
- Asparagus salad can be served with fermented veg, tofu or even miso roasted fish.
- Asparagus black rice noodle bowls ~ serve as a soupy noodle broth bowl or a warm salad.
- Chilli rhubarb braised short ribs are quick + easy in the instant pot ~ a great dish with deep rich flavours.
Wishing you vibrant health ~ Chef Karina Hines.